We Thank the Lord Jesus Christ that His Mercy Knows No Limits!

This use to be a blogspot of a man that was very angry at God. I was angry at God for many years. I just would not admit it. I recently came to the place I rejected the exisetence of God. At least I thought I did. I would curse God and go out of my way to curse God's people. I hit lower than rock bottom and denied that God existed. In ignorance I blasphemened the Holy Spirit.
Over the last month I would hear gospel songs being sang in an audible voice. I would search through the house and nowhere was their any music playing. I tried to ignore these voices singing of God's faithfulness. I even told myself I was receiving bleed over signals in my house from strong raidio towers or through eletronic gagets in the house were picking them up. More and more this happened.
Last Monday night I heard a choral sing, "Great is thy Faitfulness." I walked across the house and I asked my wife, "Honey are you singing any gospel hymns?" She said no. "It has to be a feedback signal bleeding through some gadget. " I would tell myself.
On Tuesday morning I woke up hearing the old hymnal, "I Know Whom I Have Believed". And a soft gentle voice saying, "I will never let you go. I am faithful. Even if you are unfaithful I remain faithful to keep those which the Father has given to me."
Tuesday morning with my ears I heard more songs, "Great is Thy Faithfulness" and "Come unto me."
I went to my wife, we prayed together. I repented before the Lord and turned to Jesus asking him through so much sorrow and humility to forgive me and restore me , and I heard in my ears, "Dane I love you. Your sins are all gone, buried forever in the sea of my forgetfullness and you are my son."
And fuck you fundie! I am just bullshitting you! Non of the above is true!

Friday, June 19, 2009

What I Get From the Study of the Book of Romans

The Book of Romans. What an awesome text explaining in wonderful detail the Grace of God given to His chosen through the life, work, death and bodily resurrection of our God and Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!
[The scriptures are from the NASB. In my opinion the NASB is the like reading the biblical languages translated literally word for word in English. The NASB is close as it gets as far as translations go.]
I am starting out with Romans 9:14. "For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God."
Remember that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ taught us that God chooses us by His will and we do not choose Him by our will. We are regenerated because God drew us to Himself. In other words we are not a Christian because we woke up one day and decided on our own we would accept Jesus Christ and believe in Him for salvation. God the Holy Spirit is the Decider. He is the One who put the very thought in our heart to receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour in the first place. (Romans 8:29; 9:11; 1 Corinthians 1:26; Ephesians 1:14; 3:11; James 2:5; 1 Peter 1:20, 29)
Romans 9:15-16 confirms that we are born again because it was God Himself that chose us in the first place to be His children. "For He says to Moses, "I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I HAVE COMPASSION. So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy."
Do you get this? The very fact we are saved, and the desire we have to serve God and work for Him is put in us by God. He chose us. We did not choose Him of our own accord and will!
Why is this important to know? We are made secure in our faith in Jesus Christ when we realize that it is God that chose us for His own who will keep us forever!
I am convinced one of the most foul and vile sins we can commit is when we assume that what we do after we are born again keeps us saved! This works plus salvation to remain saved doctrine is insulting to God! Why? For when we think we must work for God to keep His grace we are stating, "Jesus, your sacrifice is not good enough. You need my efforts to keep me saved!"
No, I am not stating that we should care less about our sins after we are saved. We are mindful are our sinful flesh. The very struggle against our fallen nature serves as a reminder that we are saved by the grace of God. And as we grow in the faith our desire to please Him grows stronger. And we know that we work for God not because we have to but because we Love Him and our brethren. And when we love Him and our brethren this strengthens our desire to please God and edify our brethren! Perseverance.
And everything I stated above is a bunch of fucking bullshit! HA HA HA, FUNDIE! Does this make you angry? I hope so! How does it feel to be shit on by the same shit you emotionally abuse atheist with?

No comments: