We Thank the Lord Jesus Christ that His Mercy Knows No Limits!

This use to be a blogspot of a man that was very angry at God. I was angry at God for many years. I just would not admit it. I recently came to the place I rejected the exisetence of God. At least I thought I did. I would curse God and go out of my way to curse God's people. I hit lower than rock bottom and denied that God existed. In ignorance I blasphemened the Holy Spirit.
Over the last month I would hear gospel songs being sang in an audible voice. I would search through the house and nowhere was their any music playing. I tried to ignore these voices singing of God's faithfulness. I even told myself I was receiving bleed over signals in my house from strong raidio towers or through eletronic gagets in the house were picking them up. More and more this happened.
Last Monday night I heard a choral sing, "Great is thy Faitfulness." I walked across the house and I asked my wife, "Honey are you singing any gospel hymns?" She said no. "It has to be a feedback signal bleeding through some gadget. " I would tell myself.
On Tuesday morning I woke up hearing the old hymnal, "I Know Whom I Have Believed". And a soft gentle voice saying, "I will never let you go. I am faithful. Even if you are unfaithful I remain faithful to keep those which the Father has given to me."
Tuesday morning with my ears I heard more songs, "Great is Thy Faithfulness" and "Come unto me."
I went to my wife, we prayed together. I repented before the Lord and turned to Jesus asking him through so much sorrow and humility to forgive me and restore me , and I heard in my ears, "Dane I love you. Your sins are all gone, buried forever in the sea of my forgetfullness and you are my son."
And fuck you fundie! I am just bullshitting you! Non of the above is true!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I Learn from God's Word.

I am very far away of even being in the tip of the shadow of a scholar of the Holy Scriptures. I know my new walk with God will be a continual learning experience as the Holy Spirit enables my heart to grasp and discern the truths of His Scriptures.
I sense in my spirit God wants me to share the nuggets of truth His Spirit reveals to me from the Holy Scriptures. I believe first and foremost this is to be one means of bringing glory to God. Next it is a means for me to learn from others much more mature than I am in the things of God to teach me through their adding, sharing and correcting me where I am mistaken or not fully understanding the doctrines of God. I testify in Jesus name too, that all the verses of the Scriptures I once used as an atheist to mock and lampoon what I thought in my unregenerate heart proved the stupid ignorance of Christians , now makes perfect sense and are confirmed in my regenerated heart to be the absolute unfailing truth of Almighty God! Truly the Scriptures state that the things of God can only be understood through the Spirit of the Lord. To the unregenerate soul God's words are foolishness. To those that are born of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, the truth and saving power of God! Thank you Holy Spirit for saving my heart through Jesus Christ by the will of God the Father!
I pray that as I begin using my blog this way it will accomplish three major goals. Of course
I have more desires to fulfill through this blog. However I desire all my failures and successes will accomplish the three core goals listed below:
1. TO WORSHIP GOD AND BRING PRAISE AND GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST.
2. TO BLESS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE THE CHURCH.
3. TO PROVE BEFORE MY BRETHREN OVER TIME THROUGH ME LIVING CONSISTENTLY, FAITHFULLY, AND IN SUBMISSION TO GOD AND THOSE WHOM HE APPOINTS OVER ME AS MY SPIRITUAL FATHERS THAT MY CONVERSION TO JESUS CHRIST AND MY HEART IS TRULY REGENERATED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE OF THE WILL OF GOD THE FATHER!
Please pray for me. I am unimaginable light years from even approaching the tiniest of a shadow of being far less than perfect.
Thank God Jesus has conquered sin, death, and all the works of evil and He has redeemed me with His eternal salvation!
Amen!

No comments: